Màng RO Hydramem 4021
HM 4021 - LPE Low Pressure RO Element
Membrane Type: Cross Linked Fully Aromatic Polyamide Composite
Construction: Spiral Wound Element
Application: Low Pressure
Feed Water Pressure: 75 psi (5.2 kg/cm2)
Feed Water Temperature: 77oF (25oC)
Feed Water Concentration: 500 ppm softened tap water
Recovery Rate: 15%
Feed Water pH: 6.5 - 7
Maximum Operating Pressure: 300 psi (21 kg/cm2)
Maximum Operating Temperature: 113oF (45oC)
Feed Water Chlorine Concentration: <0.1 ppm
Feed Water pH Range, Continuous Operation: 2-11
Feed Water pH Range, Chemical Cleaning: 1-13
Maximum Feed Water SDI (15 Minute Test) : SDI 5
Maximum Feed Turbidity: NTU 1.0
Maximum Pressure Drop for each Element: 15 psi
1. For the recommended design range, please consult the latest HYDRAMEM technical bulletin, design
guidelines or call an application specialist. If the operating limits given in this product information
bulletin are not strictly followed, the limited warranty will be null and void.
2. Follow instructions mentioned on the caution sticker placed on product packaging.
3. The customer is fully responsible for the effects of chemicals that are incompatible with the elements.
4. For element loading, use only the recommended silicon lubricant. The use of petroleum based
lubricant or vegetable based oils may damage the element irreversibly.
5. Membranes show some resistance to short-term attack by chlorine (Hypochlorite). Continuous
exposure should be avoided as it may damage the membrane.